OVERVIEW - Introduction to Exhibition Sales
This full day course offers delegates with little or no experience of selling exhibition space an great opportunity to learn the practical skills required to effectively
From identifying sales targets and making the first call to handling objections and closing the deal, this skills led and highly practical course will equip delegates with the tools necessary to succeed in their first exhibition sales role.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND - Introduction to Exhibition Sales
Given the introductory nature of the course content, this course is ideal for delegates with little or no practical experience in the exhibition or media sales marketplace.
It is recommended for recent graduates of Evet Management degrees who are looking to stand out from other first jobbers applying for exhibition sales roles.
CONTENTS - Introduction to Exhibition Sales
Please note that this is a highly practical course, approximately 90% of your time will be spent developing and practicing the sales techniques necessary to successfully sell exhibition space.
Introduction to Exhibitions
- Overview of exhibition models / types and the
- The exhibitors value proposition - why clients exhibit
Identifying Prospective Clients:
- Defining suspects & prospects
- Ten top sources of great leads.
The Sales Process - succesfully moving from pitch to close.
- Making first contact
- Effective questioning techniques
- Communicating the right messages at the right time.
- Objection Handling focus
- Three proven closing techniques
Keys to Success - top tips
- Time Management
- Pipeline Management
All delegates on this course benefit from:
1) Comprensive pre-course needs assesment allowing the trainer to tailor content, case studies and exercises to individual needs and prospect markets.
2) 1 months 'On Demand Coaching' after the course enabling delegates to enroll the help of trainers in applying the skills and techniques learned after 'graduation'.
3) 'Active Learning' training techniques that ensure exercise outputs are applicable to delegates real life, current 'pitches' and 'proposals'.
4) Trainers with genuine, current, sales experience and closing histories.
5) Strictly limited class sizes to ensure individual benefits to all delegates, no course will exceed 20 delegates.